Licensed Professional Counselor
- Bachelor of Science in Counseling Psychology: Toccoa Falls College
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling: Liberty University
- Licensed Professional Counselor: State of Georgia
- Ordained Minister: National Association of Christian Ministers
- Member: American Association of Christian Counselors
After a career in banking and finance of over 20 years, God called me to full time ministry as a Christian counselor. He has given me a heart-felt passion, enthusiasm, and
calling to share the love, hope, and healing of Christ to hurting people
through professional counseling that integrates the best of psychotherapy with
This required returning to college and pursuing an undergraduate degree, as well as a Master's degree. Because it was a calling, I knew that my educational preparation for the field of counseling needed to have a biblical foundation. I chose Toccoa Falls College for my undergraduate degree for that very reason. Every student at Toccoa Falls College, regardless of their chosen major, is required to minor in Biblical Studies.
Upon finishing my Bachelor of Science degree in Counseling Psychology at Toccoa Falls College, I then enrolled at Liberty University and began working towards a Master's degree in Professional Counseling. I chose Liberty University primarily because the central focus of their School of Counseling is to excel at integrating approaches of psychology with Christianity.
Soon after completing my Master's degree, through many "divine appointments", and through much prayer, God led me to start a counseling practice that is now Hope 2911 Counseling.
I am committed to the following core values:
- Seek to love God with all of my heart, soul, and mind.
- Continually pursue excellence.
- Provide outstanding service and care to my clients.
- Maintain ethical and legal responsibility in all that I do.
social media, and through regular media.
- Provide hope and encouragement in relationships, through
Your Christian Counselor at Hope 2911 Counseling provides
Christian counseling, individual counseling, couples counseling,
marriage counseling, premarital counseling, family counseling, grief
counseling, and Christian marriage counseling in Canton, Georgia and the surrounding Cherokee county area including Woodstock, Georgia and Holly Springs, Georgia.
We can be reached at 678-984-8370.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Hope 2911 Counseling: providing
counseling and Christian counseling in Canton, Georgia; Woodstock,
Georgia; Holly Springs, Georgia; and the surrounding areas of Cherokee
County, Georgia .